I’ve been blog dodging for far too long and I think that by getting this all out there, it will be a step in the right direction.
Its nothing that you haven’t heard me say before, but it helps to just let it all out I think.. so here we go
I’ve a lot going on at the moment….. this is true, BUT I’ve been hiding behind it and coasting for way too long this year!
- I went on holidays in May and the lazy ass in me came home from holidays and moved in
- We booked our Wedding - Church and Hotel are booked for Oct 2017
- Loads of houses have gone up for sale in our area and we’ve been going to a LOT of viewings
- I got to season 4 of The West Wing and then my one episode a night rule went out the window ( I’m half way thought season 6 at the moment…)
- Bank Holidays and good weather = ice cream and lounging… don’t they?
- I bought a Fit Bit to motivate me in May.. I have yet to hit 10,000 steps in any given day!!
Something needs to change and that change has to come from me, being asked to take a break from Slimming World has certainly helped to put things into perspective this week!!
I have made no progress in the last 12 months and still weigh the same, so my consultant took me aside and suggested I take a break from the scales for the couple of weeks, I’m welcome to attend the meetings but not to weigh in, I will also no longer be a member of the social team and will revert back to being a regular paying punter.
However, this happening to me just as I feel like I’m gaining control and doing better (even if the scales don’t agree) is not going to derail me and make me eat all the crap and blame it on
being fired taking a break from Slimming World (it could be) But I’ve
decided that this is my time to step up and put on my big girl pants and take
responsibility for my well being, my health, my weight and my hand to mouth
So I’ve made a plan, after some lovely kinds words from super supportive friends I’ve decided that I can do this, I need to do this for myself and I WANT to do this for myself.
I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT.
I want to feel better in myself
I want to be happy with how I look in the mirror
I want my clothes to fit again (And in time be too big)
I want to stop making excuses for myself
I want to start getting results
I want to be happy in my own skin
I want to gain my confidence back
i want all this things for myself, no one else
Like I said at the start, nothing new in any of the above, but I feel the better for getting it out there..
Plan for this month:
- I’m still following the Slimming World Extra Easy food Plan (similar to H&F on WW)
- I’ve bought a 10 class gym pass (groupon bargain) that has to be used within 6 weeks of starting. I’m starting this today with the intentions of doing 2 classes a week
- I’m not going to binge eat come the weekend
- I will get my fitbit to over 10,000 steps per day
So there you have it, my excuses and my plan of action.. I hope this doesn’t come across as whingey.. I am feeling pretty positive and also determined.
Is anyone else struggling or is it just me? I'm considering a daily diary to keep me on track, would that be of interest to anyone other than me?
You can find me on the following:
Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter >>> HERE <<<
Instagram >>> HERE <<<
***Photos from Google Images***