Tuesday 20 November 2012

CATRICE- 910 OH MY GOLDNESS!

CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!
Hey Guys,
Today my nails are super shiney in a tacky backy way rather than in the blingtastic style that I much prefer.(cuz that’s not tacky!!)
I decided to treat myself to a new polish (cuz there’s no such thing as too many is there) and it was this that caught my eye.
CATRICE- 910 OH MY GOLDNESS! At €2.79 sure twas a bargain J
CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!
CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!
I was in the market was a fab shiney gold for “the Christmas season” its not what I’d hoped for to be honest.
Its goldy/bronzey/ shimmery colour with dark tones going through it. The photos don’t show it to its full affect.
It took two coats to be opaque, the brush was easy to use, the consistency wasn’t too blobby. All good so farJ
CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!

CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!
It dried fairly fast, but dried kinda rough and grainy feeling. But that was no problem as a quick top coat of Seche Vitae made my nails lovely and shiney and smooth.
I don’t think that I’ll be using this as an all over polish this Christmas if I’m being honest. But I’d say it’ll be ok to go into my “to be used for nail art pile” (well it’s a box, but shush)
CATRICE-OH MY GOLDNESS!
I really should take the photos before I go to work, because the tip wear is almost immediate!!!  grrrr
What do you think of this colour? Have you tried it? Is it on your “To Buy List?”

2 comments:

  1. You were right- this is really like OPI Goldeneye!! Perfect for Christmas!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadnt photographed it when I saw your post!! I've saved myself a small fortune tho.. and its been taken off my xmas wish list:) hmmmm what to replace it with tho :)

    ReplyDelete