Monday 19 November 2012

Weekly Weigh In Results #2



Hey Guys,

Well I had my second weigh in on Saturday morning and I'm sorry and sad to report that I was up 1lb!!

The past week has been a half and half week for me. Half bad but also half good.

I was away last Sat, Sun and Mon, so that was 3 days of me eating out and “treating myself” to “nice food”
My belly did not thank me for my indulging I can tell you!!

But I made sure that I was extra good and careful with my dinner portion sizes Tues – Fri!!
Unfortunately the damage had been done, so I spent my good days trying to burn off what I ate on my bad days!!
I had hoped that I would break even on the scales on Saturday morning, but it wasn’t meant to be for me!!

I know its only one pound  (I’ve done bigger poo’s to be honest) BUT I promised myself that my days of being up were gone,
especially now that I have to share my results with the world and its mother!

I was a bit sick with myself after such a fab result last week that I have to come and tell you that I’m up.
But I was away for a few days and we all know how hard eating out can be on a good day, don’t mind when your away and your travelling and your hungry and cold!!!
See the excuses come like breathing to me!! Not good!!
I did come back from my few days and get straight back into my good ways again, so I’m hoping that if I carry on with a week of good eating and exercise this week that I will see a result on the scales come next Saturday.

I have been told that they expect me to be down 5lbs next week  and I’ll be back on track for my Christmas goal once again.
I do like having a weekly target as it keeps my mind focused and there’s no better feeling than being told that your down on the scales J
So I’m aiming for 5lbs this week and I’m feeling pretty positive for a Monday.

My plan for this week is to increase my exercise because my food is under control for the most part. For the last 2 weeks I’ve been going for a 20 minute walk on my lunch break (weather permitting); it breaks the day and gets my bum moving. I’m finding the long dark evenings tough. The urge to put on my pjs at 6.30pm because its pitch black and watch my ass grow is very appealing and it’ll be a loooong winter if I allow this to be my new routine. This is my first winter that I’ve not been joined a gym you see, so at the moment the dark and the bad weather are hindering my ability to go out in the evenings for a walk.


So I’ve decided that I need a hobby that involves leaving the house at least twice a week. I’ve been checking out what’s on offer in my local gyms for non members and there are a good few options available. So this week I’m going to try out Spinning. I used to love spinning and do it 2/3 times a week until I put my back out last July. So I’m going to give it a go this week and see if my back is up to going back to it. I will also continue with my lunch time walks.

I hope you had a good week and the scales are going your way J

No comments:

Post a Comment