Wednesday 12 December 2012

SNOWMAN NAILS - Xmas nail art‏

Happy Hump Day J only 2 more weeks to SantyJ eeeeek

So this week, I decided to try and replicate what I saw Lynnie do over on Beaut.ie       
I had attempted a lil snowman last week on my thumb, so then when I saw these, I knew they would be next, and to be honest they were a lot easier than they look, probably thanks to the tutorial that they have on Beaut.ie  So I followed the instructions and here are the results.

SNOWMAN NAILS

SNOWMAN NAILS



SNOWMAN NAILS - LEFT THUMB

Outlining the nose I found to be a little bit tricky (possibly I need more practice) So I didn’t even attempt to chance it on my “bad” hand.
SNOWMAN NAILS
SNOWMAN NAILS
I left my cute reindeer from last week on my left thumb as I couldn’t bear to get rid, So he’s staying for now… But the other 9 nails are all newJ
SNOWMAN NAILS - RIGHT THUMB
What I used
Base coat                Essence peel off base coat
White polish           
OPI Alpine Snow
Iridescent polish     
Jessica – Le Vernis Coleur
Black polish            
Essence – Colour&Go – 144-Black is Back
Dotting tool             
Dotter with 2 different sizes
Orange polish         
Essence – Colour&Go – 46 – Wake Up!
Detailing tool          
Cocktail stick + nail art pen (top shop)
Top Coat                   Seche Vitae

WHAT I USED TO MAKE MY SNOWMEN
You can see on my left hand that the nail polish is chipping around the cuticle area, I’m blaming my clean up efforts and also the peel off base coat!
I’m very tempted to start picking already to test out the base coat (I’ve heard great things) but I’ll resist for now at leastJ
I like this I think, I wasn’t liking it when I painted my nails white first (2 coats) it looked like tipp-ex!!!!! 
But adding the glitter and sparkle had me coming around, I sealed this with top coat before I added the face
Have you tried this or any others???? I’m thinking Christmas tree’s will be next for meJ
watch this spaceJ

No comments:

Post a Comment