Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day Nail Art #2 + 3

HALLMARK HEART DAY!!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I'm not a big Vday fan I must admit, its a hallmark holiday, but I am a fan of cute red hearts and bows etc, plus any excuse to try and be a little bit creative, even tho I'm still learning.

So this post shows my next two attempts at hearts and kisses. I was mad to try out some of the flocking powder that arrived in the post last week for me :) and thought that this was my opportunity


RIGHT HAND

LEFT HAND
Unfortunately the flocking powder didn't stay put and I may have inhaled some whilst blowing my nose (not recommend, gag) also the powder transferred over to my other nails. BOO :(
In an attempt to keep the furry flocking in place I put top coat over it, but you can see from the above photos, this made it worse :(


So after maybe 12 hours, I decided that the 4 fingers with the bad looking flocking powder had to go!
I came home from work, stripped the 4 fingers and started fresh on these.

So here are the final results

LEFT HAND 

I like them, my hearts are definately improving and the lips are quite good for a first attempt


LEFT HAND


RIGHT HAND



RIGHT HAND


The Love heart weets were purely for photographic reasons only ;) cutte tho aren't they


WHAT I USED
What I used:
Essence Nail Art Peel Off Base Coat
Nails Inc St. James (red)
Avon Nailwear pro Mercury Metal (silver)
OPI mini Alpine White (white)
Essence Gel look Top Coat
Red Flocking Powder (eBay)
Dotting Tool & Tin Foil



No comments:

Post a Comment