Monday 24 June 2013

Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dots - 198 SHOOTING STARS




Hey Guys,
Today I'm here to show you this fab new polish that's out that my fab friend got for me for no reason at all :) Don;t you just luv when that happens, I know I do..



Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dots - 198 SHOOTING STARS



Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dots - 198 SHOOTING STARS

I used maybe 3 coats or so of this polish, it went on inky black/blue but dried to a lighter colour, the glitter didn't have to be placed, which I liked


I liked this colour I must say, it was bright and glittery and eye catching, Blue isn;t a colour that I would use a lot, but after this I think you'll be seeing some more blue on my fingers :)



Unfortunately these chipped even with my trusty Seche Vite over it.. I took a pic cuz I was pretty gutted.
I had layered it up pretty thick, so it could have been my own fault.

Oh and I forgot to use my peel off base coat under this!! and removing was the usual pain in the bum then glitter polish removal is!!

Have you tried any of these new colours yet?


CHIPPED TO BITS!!!



4 comments:

  1. Agree this is a pain in the bum to remove!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nightmare!! it chips to bits but impossible to remove then!! Will defo be puttin on the peel off basecoat before I use this again!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous looking polish, I haven't seen them in store yet but I'm definitely going to get the blue and the green x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she got it in Boots.. Theres some nice colours in the range alrite.. and you being the glitter queen I'm sure you'll pick some lubbly jubbly ones:)

      Delete