Sunday 24 August 2014

Woman of the Year & Weigh In



So I never mentioned in last weeks post that I was nominated for Woman of the Year in my Slimming World Group. I was very surprised to be nominated, but its not all about who has lost the most weight, its also about people that inspire and help other people in group. So it was  nice thing to be nominated really.

7 of us were nominated 2 weeks ago, so at last Thursdays meeting after the weigh in's the 7 of us had to talk for 2 minutes about how Slimming World now fits into our lifestyles, then the others in the group got to vote for the winner. I didn't win, but that's ok because the girl was won I was thrilled for, she's 16 and received her 2 stone cert that night, so she was definitely a worthy winner. As a nominee I got a bunch of flowers, which was a nice touch I thought, I also won the raffle, which was SW cupboard staples, so I was happy.

I post all my photos of my food and exercise daily if you want to see what I'm eating here on instagram & here on Twitter

Thursday night was also Taster night, where all the members make a slimming world friendly dish & share the recipe. Its a great way to try new things and also get new ideas. I brought mini quiches & mini smash pizzas, which went down really well.. I tried SW friendly brownies & SW ferrero rocher.


I was down 0.5lbs at weigh in, which is ok (I got my appetite back after being sick, but 5lbs in 2 weeks is good in my opinion)
So this week I'm going to aim high, get extra Superfree into me and be down 3lbs before I go on my holidays and get my one stone cert





Weight lost to date: 11lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Vicki, you're doing so well, you should be so proud of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete