Tuesday 14 October 2014

Its the little things & Weigh In Week 1

Its the little things



Last week 3 good things happened to me

1. I had a none scale victory and bought my winter coat in a size smaller than I normally would, its     my first Parka style jacket and I love it, I had expected to have to buy it bigger to make it all cosy and snuggly, but no :) Also my boyfriend treated me to it, so it was doubley good


Parka from Tescos


2. I went to Spinning class last Monday evening even tho I wasn't feeling 100% and survived. I was proud of myself for not cancelling when that's what I really wanted to do.



3. I celebrated going out with my boyfriend 3 years by cooking dinner at home.


Dinner cooked by Moi


Cake = 8 syns



So I was feeling good and positive going to group on Thursday evening ( I was also mad to show off my new coat..lol)
I was up 1.5lbs.. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement, I felt like I've been pretty good these last few weeks and I saw a result in my new coat this week, so I was expecting a loss on the scales!!

So the gain could be down to exercise or cake, I don't regret either.

I'll take my non scale victory and my gain and keep going.. that's all I can do.......




Weight lost to date: 4.5lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Dinner and cake looked lovely. Well done for going to the class xx

    ReplyDelete