Sunday 14 December 2014

"only" lost 1lb - Weigh In Week 9 + 10

Sorry I'm so late with posting this!! The Christmas madness has hit and time is just flying by!!

Two weeks ago, I was up 1 pound and was very disappointed, its a total cop out but I'm blaming my jeans for giving me a gain that night!!

Last Thursday night I was down 1 pound, another excuse for this one, (I was hoping for a bigger loss) I weighed in on a different scales!!

The last 2 weeks weigh in's have left me feeling very disappointed BUT I refuse to give in, I feel great and I feel like I've lost wight even tho the scales hasn't confirmed this in the last 2 weeks!!











Weight lost to date: 8.5lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)



You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your christmas with us. Looking forward for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.ดีท็อก

    ReplyDelete