Friday 5 February 2016

Slimming World - WEEK 5 - Jan/Feb 2016

January is finally over…. Can I get a woohoo J Hello Spring & February



Star week and birthday week for me which see’s me going waaay over my syns on 3 days!!
Hey, no one said this was going to be straight forward or easy! BUT the queen of excuses refuses to quit…. 



Friday 29th Jan 2016 – Day 26
Still feeling nauseous, so didn’t eat much!!! Star week has arrived also!!! So not the best combo to start my day!!!
Today was off plan! I just ate what I thought I’d be able to keep down!
2.5 Litres of Water & ??syns

Sick Day



Saturday 30th Jan 2016 – Day 27
Woke up feeling better, went to Spinning and hopefully sweated out the end of whatever bug I picked up!!
I was careful with my food today “just in case”
Dinner was a Chinese take away 8 syns and having 3 chocolate biscuits put me over my syns for the day but counting it as a win!
1 hour Spinning & 1.5 Litres of Water & 23 syns

3 biscuits = 12 syns


Sunday 31st  Jan 2016 – Day 28
Today started well, breakfast * lunch were on plan, I got my food shopping in for the week BUT we had visitors for the afternoon and I let myself get too hungry and also Hangry!
So dinner was off plan pizza! Not sure why I find it so difficult to stay onplan at the weekend!!!
1 Litre of Water & ??syns

 
HEB + 1.5 syns (light cheese triangle)

Monday 1st  Feb 2016 – Day 29
Have my usual Monday morning determination about me even tho I didn’t sleep very well!!
Ate as much fruit as I could to get the speed food into me!!
Suffered in Spinning class tonight, my dinner was jumping in my throat! Not a good feeling!
Had some dry half a syn biscuits to ease the queasy feeling
1 hour Spinning & 3 Litres of Water & 2.5 syns

Synfree Roast Chicken Dinner



Tuesday 2nd  Feb 2016 – Day  30
Woke up tired!! I assume its how Tuesdays will be after a busy Monday and Spinning!!
3 meals were on plan.. had a quiet day and early night…  Had 2 x chocolate biscuits to use some syns
2.5 Litres of Water & 11 syns

Tuesday Treat

Wednesday 3rd  Feb 2016 – Day  31
Today is my birthday, 32.. how did that happen!!! My birthday surprise is a trip to London THIS Sat (lucky me)
So today at work I cancelled cake (we always get cake when there’s a birthday in the office!)
My 3 main meals were 100% on plan (lunch was 1.5 syns for light cheese triangle) So that when I went to my parents for dinner, I was able to join in the “party” with my nieces and nephew & have birthday cake
Cake pushes me over my syns, but I’m ok with that…. It is my birthday after all
2 Litre of Water & ??syns

Happy Birthday to Me



Thursday 4th  Feb 2016 – Day  31
Weigh Days here once again…. I’m feeling good today, and kinda lean and light, could be all in my head,  but regardless of what the scales says I plan to enjoy my weekend away…

Hit the scales and walked away with a maintain….. very happy with that  J
2.5 Litres of Water & 11 syns

Happy


I’m taking the next few days off, but I’ll pop in next Friday with my weigh in result xxx


 7lb lost to date
74lb to go




Bit of Motivation for the coming week..... 








You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<< 
Snapchat >>> @happybubblegal 


***Photos are my own & Google Images***



No comments:

Post a Comment