Friday 1 April 2016

Slimming World - WEEK 13 - Mar 2016





I was up, as expected.... amazing how 4 days off plan has me back at almost square one!!
I've gained 7lbs in 2 weeks!!!



So since I feel like a fool today on April Fools day, I've decided that I might be down but I'm definitely not out.(pardon the pun)
So new month means a clean slate...
I've set a few goals to see me through the month




  • Keep a food diary - (write every bite)
  • Stay to group every week 
  • Take Away once a week (Chinese within my syns)
  • Get back to Spinning twice a week (Haven't been since 29th Feb)
  • Fit Bit Goals - Hit 10,000 steps Everyday 
  • Be kinder to myself
  • Keep Calm at the weekends
  • Try at least one new recipe
  • Stay within my syns EVERY DAY
  • Get my 1 stone award from Slimming World (its like a unicorn at this stage)


Weight lost to date: Week 12:  -2lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)


Bit of Motivation for the coming week..





You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 

Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment